- website and blog
- social media pages
- business card
- email signature
- company literature, brochures, and other marketing material
- your bio picture for speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows, articles you have written, book covers
- resume for a job interview
- advertising in a magazine, newspaper, online, on a billboard or even a bus!
- anywhere you want show your personality
Sign Me Up!
Yes, I would like to sign up for the Charlene Seniors Model Program. Application deadline is July 15, 2017.
We will receive:
– All Models will be used in studio marketing and samples.
– Models with at least 2 referrals will accumulate points towards 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize bundles valued up to $500.
– For each senior that books, as your referral, you will get $50 toward your grad announcements or your portrait order and 50 points toward the prize bundle.
– 2-3 Bonus Photo Shoots
– Senior referral cards to handout.
You (student and at least one parent) agree that:
– We will only promote Charlene Chavez Photography and no other studio or independent photographer throughout my senior year.
– We will represent Charlene Chavez Photography in a positive way towards our friends.
– We will book my final Senior Session between July 1 and December 1, 2017.
– We give Charlene Chavez Photography permission to use my photos, statements and videos in their promotion of their business.
It was too cold to photograph outside so we decided to head inside for their family portraits. Most people think studio portraits of families are stuffy but when properly lit they become beautiful portraits that are displayed as art on your walls for many years. We make it so easy for you by helping your family decide what to wear and then we select a backdrop that will compliment your clothing choice. We also take it a step further by helping you decide on what size wall portraits you will need by measuring your wall space. Contact us and we can help make it easy for you for your next family portrait session. Charlene Chavez Photography